During December 2017, an average of 32 sessions have been implemented in Sawarha, Mawasi, Musadar and Maghazi.
Caritas Jerusalem in Gaza reached out to 195 women during December while during the extension period, we were able to reach out to 472 women.
Each session had particular aims that relate to the previous one. All these sessions aimed to decrease the stress thatwomen might suffer from.
These sessions discussed the following topics:
- Acquaintance and Confidence building.
- Stress Management.
- Techniques of dealing with Children.
- Techniques of dealing with Others.
The following activities were implemented during the sessions:
- Oral and written expression activities.
- Psychodrama (an action method, often used as a psychotherapy, in which the beneficiaries use spontaneous dramatization, role playing, and dramatic self-presentation to investigate and gain insight into their lives).
- Narrative stories.
- Relaxation activities for reducing stress and pressure.